New Territories, HK
About the Company
Our Client is technology start-up company, looking for General Manager - Operations to join their company.
BESTSELLER - Graphic Designer
1. Set up direction and target for the responsible brand/categories and make sure the whole team are in line with same direction and target.
2. Build up concept, mood board, color and working plan.
3. Improve working process within category team and with buying team.
4. Be fully responsible for the success of responsible brand/categories.
5. Analyse development needs based on budget and brand vision
6. Manage design team to ensure a high level of design and sales
7. Work closely with Visual merchandising team to define presentation guidelines
8. Manage, train and ensure professional as well as personal growth to the designers. As well as ensure that the designers are strong in regards to trend, commercial thinking and effective work processes by making sure that design guidelines/deadlines are met
9. Analyse each product groups/price vs quality levels/ vs sales figures
10. Give training in analysing sales figures, market demands, and keep team members constantly updated on latest trend
11. Constantly ensure latest trimmings, fabrics, treatments, fittings and updating of suppliers according to trends
12. Make sure that the buying team and product managers are kept updated on latest trends and techniques
1. Must be bachelor or above education background with fashion design related major.
2. Fluently in English, can use English as working language both in oral and writing
3. Strong knowledge about Chinese fashion market, especially e-commerce market and young fashion garment industry.
4. Must have at least 5 years’ experiences in young/fashion ladieswear, higher value ladieswear is also workable, must have experiences in Chinese market, e-commerce brands will be preferred.
5. Experiences in build-up brand/new categories will be much preferred.
6. Experiences in fast speed working environment can adapt to high pressure and fashion working speed.
7. Strong in define direction and target, drive brand/categories into new status.
8. Used to have team manager experiences with more than 5 subordinates.
9. Ambitions, passion and eager to win.
Quality Specialist – Kidswear
Our client is a well known international buying office, they are looking for a Quality Specialist under the Quality team responsible for kidswear product quality, safety, vendor compliance and fitting issues.
Our client is a family office of one of Asia’s top billionaires manages proprietary funds of AUM over USD 1bn with investments in diverse industries. It also open some of the investments to other international family offices.
With accumulated investment track record and wide network, the deal flows and risk adjusted return are high and majority of the investments focus at later stage.
Currently they are looking for a seasoned professional to join the Client Development team to drive the fundraising & marketing strategies, client recruitment & engagement (family offices) and investment analysis.
The company has extensive client base and prospects for this role to target and nurture.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.