Our client is a reputable IT consulting firm, looking to hire a Network Engineer. The incumbent is responsible to install, configure, troubleshoot and provide after sales support for networks and networking security equipment from major brands. Interested candidates please click below to apply!
- Responsible to provide L2 tech support and diagnose problems through onsite or remotely troubleshooting.
- In-charge of Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and provide after-sales support to networking & network security equipment (major brands).
- In-charge of providing technical support and network consultancy service from time to time.
- Maintain network documentation.
- Understand customer’s requirement and implement efficient solutions or design.
- Responsible to take ownership of customer’ technical issues and provide timely resolution and escalate to appropriate channels when necessary.
- Install, support and maintain hardware and software network infrastructure according to best practices including routers, switches, wireless access controller/ point, firewalls etc.
- Oversee the evaluation of existing network equipment and user’s needs and design, recommend and implement system changes.
- Adapt and support to enhancement and change to network configurations, whenever deemed necessary.
- Provide technical support for both the companies and clients through integration of new and existing technologies.
- Assist enterprise solution/ sales team in joint-calls with working business partners & technology key vendors in products demo, PoC sessions, sit-down discussion, site survey, attend site briefing etc. for projects related meetings.
- Minimally a Diploma Holder in Computer Science or any relevant fields.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in implementation and administration and troubleshooting network and IT infrastructure equipment.
- Experienced in deploying, optimizing and maintaining software.
- Possess ability to handle documentation and explaining network and IT architecture.
- Knowledge in network topology
- Ability to configure major brands of firewall devices
- Ability to configure major brands of endpoint protection software
- Ability to setup/ manage network switches (e.g. configure VLAN and L2 switching)
- Ability to setup/ manage wireless network devices
- Added advantage if have good knowledge in enterprise network equipment & network security – including technical presales pitching &/ or hands-on experience
- Added Advantage if have good knowledge on WAN network: MPLS VPN and IPsec VPNs, SSL
- Cisco CCNA/ CCNP certificate or any equivalent would be advantageous.
- Well versed in firewall such as Fortinet and Sonicwall would be advantageous.
- Knowledgeable on system infra would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates please click apply or email your resume to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration No: R22110598 (Sethu Somasundaram Jeyalakshmi)
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd | EA License No: 09C5322