Our client is a reputable IT consulting firm, looking to hire a System Engineer. The incumbent is responsible to manage the IT infrastructure including Azure Cloud, hardware and software application and provide necessary support to end-users. Interested candidates please click below to apply!
- Responsible to manage the IT infrastructure including Azure Cloud, hardware and software application.
- Perform installation, configurations and patches for all IT systems as well as planning for scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for managing the in-house POS system and related hardware.
- Responsible to research new, faster and business processes and implement analytics for meaningful decision for management.
- Ensure that all the automated systems and scheduled tasks such as data backup and batch jobs are properly carried out on time.
- Update and maintain asset list for all hardware and software.
- Responsible to prepare and maintain up-to-date documentation including SOP, user guide, network layout, system design and configuration.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Minimally a Diploma Holder in Computer Science or any relevant fields.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Experience managing hardware and software application.
Interested candidates please click apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration No: R22110598 (Sethu Somasundaram Jeyalakshmi)
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd | EA License No: 09C5322