- Promoting digital and native ads, marketing products and services, plan online marketing campaigns for clients.
- Committed to the entire sales process - including but not limited to customer follow-up, customer escalations, assisting with customer concerns and managing overall Sales Consultant performance
- Having connections with agencies and direct clients would be an advantage
- Able to develop and manage strategic partnerships with agencies and agency-holding companies to see increased spending
- Provide effective live product demonstrations and adopt a consultative sales approach to drive adoption, usage and campaign budget spending across all major media buyers in your market
- Serve as the clients’ primary point of contact for the program - meeting and exceeding client expectations is a priority
- Build strong relationships to maintain outstanding customer satisfaction and retention
- Identify potential new business opportunities
- Identify and report successes, bottlenecks and potential issues related to sales operation and content management process, and help deliver solutions accordingly
- 3 years or above of experience in advertising sales, preferably with experience from digital media publishers
- Result-oriented mentality with proven capability in sales.
- Candidates with good contact relationships with media agencies will be an advantage
- Good understanding of the media landscape in Malaysia, the major players and an ability quickly learn and ramp up on new online media solutions
- Self-driven, challenge-loving, independent, and able to work with minimal supervision; could assist to build the business from zero to one
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Alvin See Peng Kiong
Personal Reg No: R22104903
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No: 09C5322