This government sub-vented organization is looking for a Product/ Project manager to join the Digital Transformation team to support different digital initiatives.
- Support development of digital initiatives with best framework and methodologies
- Manage the end-to-end project cycle from initiation, planning, design, development, testing to platform rollout and support
- Collect user requirements, evaluate business process, and translate user requirements into functional specification.
- Research suitable technology solutions to meet business needs and user requirements.
- Partner with technical teams and external vendors to monitor and control the process; ensure project deliverables can be delivered within the given timeline and resources
- Develop systems to track the transformation progress and effectiveness of digital initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in leading and delivering business transformation projects in sizeable organisations, with solid understanding of the latest digital trend
- Knowledge of project management tool (e.g. JIRA), software development life cycle (SDLC) and programming language would be an advantage.
- Solid multi-tasking and project management experience
- Excellent communications, resourceful, detailed oriented and able to work independently under pressure
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.