- Develop marketing communication plan (IMC / Online / Offline / On-Ground) to promote the brand
- Constantly generating ideas for new brand campaign and projects
- Supporting the Sales Team on ideations, proposals, client relationship management and revenue-generating initiatives
- Development of creative marketing strategy and implementation for our brands
- Development of brand solutions for advertisers in cooperation with other departments
- Oversee flagship campaigns/ events and budget allocation
- nalyse campaigns/activities’ performance for further optimization
- Partnership management, identify new potential target markets and brand partnership and develop tactics to reach them
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in revenue
- Establishing content and marketing partnerships with brand partners to generate buzz and drive magazine’s subscription
- Establishing relations with KOLs, celebrities for collaborative projects and branding; bringing their faces onto the site
- Keeping up-to-date with consumer insight, competitor movement, and market situation to define opportunity and thread
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Communications or Journalism, Media, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Keen interest, knowledge and contacts in the world of lifestyle, particularly in fields of the local people and society
- Possess at 3+ years’ experience in digital media/creative marketing field in Singapore
- Creativity and drive to collaborate with the sales team to create successful campaigns
- Proven track record of creating events, partnerships and creative brand campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate and present clearly at a high level.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, and a good team player.
- The ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to deadlines.
Preferred to have
- Knowledge of premium and luxury brands in Singapore
- Existing relationships with luxury brands, upscale celebrities and KOLs in the market
- Experience with event management, and general knowledge of photos and video editing software (illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Social media-savvy and always staying on top of trending topics in the society
- Deep understanding of the complex and constantly evolving digital/traditional media landscape and consumer’s behavior.
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Alvin See Peng Kiong
Personal Reg No: R22104903
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No: 09C5322