Our client is a leading IT consulting company. Currently they are looking for a DevOps Lead to join their teams to work on large-scale IT projects for government.
- Collect user requirements, provide documentation, training, and user support
- Design and implement an automated application full lifecycle process
- Define DevOps policies, procedure, discipline, and standards and responsible for the compliance governance
- Develop the DevOps automation that covers the full project lifecycle including SA&D, SI&I, and maintenance
- Work close with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development, build, test, and deployment follows established processes
- Develop codes for extensive test coverage, performed continuous deployment in a professional software engineering environment, including test automation, build, deployment, configuration
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the System Analyst role
- Preferred experiences in backend application, e.g. Java, WebLogic, Tomcat, and test automation experience
- Experience in a CI/CD of a large scale enterprise application in a private cloud and on-premises environment
- Good understanding and experience in the below Dev/Ops tools is an advantage
API Fortress, Ansible, Chef, Concourse, Docker, GitHub, Hudson, Istio, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Logstash, OpenShift, Packer, Puppet, Telepresence, Terraform, SaltStack, and Sonarqube, Selenium, JMeter, etc.
- Preferred programming languages: Linux Shell Script, and PowerShell