We are looking for Solution Analyst / Business Analyst for our client in HK:
- Work closely with users in overseas business units (BUs) for operations improvement initiatives and Billing System implementation
- Prioritize, collect and define business & operational requirements, recommend solutions on system customization or business process to suit the business needs of BUs
- Skilled in process mapping, analysis of as-is and to-be processes, and gap assessments
- Define variant design requirements to integrate solutions with BU’s existing systems
- Coordinate with external vendors and in-house development teams on application system design, development, testing, training and implementation
- Facilitate on-site rollout and post-implementation support inclusive of implementing on-going system enhancement whenever is necessary
- Plan & conduct training to users and/or internal staffs
- University Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Studies or related discipline
- 2-3 years of work experience in system implementation
- Excellent writing skills to produce documentations e.g. requirement documents, analysis reports, specifications, test plans etc.
- Strong command of spoken and written English
Interested parties, please click "Apply" to complete the application process. You can also reach Sowmyah at 3915 0285 for confidential discussion.