Our client is a leading IT consulting company. Currently they are looking for a Project Manager to join their teams to work on large-scale IT projects for government.
- Lead PMO activities including coordination of the JIRA and Confluence site, Program Management tools, mailbox, calendar and assisting with development/delivery of Program learning and development workshops
- Monitor project’s progress, drafting / reviewing project progress reports and running risk / issue / action / dependency management processes in relation to the programme, project or initiative following company methodology
- Provide plans and managing critical paths through understanding of the inter-dependencies between workstreams
- Manage project assets ensuring documentation and facilitate effective communication
- Provide administrative support for program meetings e.g. organise and schedule meetings, preparation of materials and timely distribution
- Identify strategic decisions to be made by client management, facilitate the communication between all involved stakeholders
- Assist with the enhancement, implementation and development of project, programme or portfolio management offices
- Degree science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or related disciplines
- At lead 8 years of experiences in project delivery either in project management or business analysis roles, preferably Banking/ Financial Services/ Insurance or MNC’s
- Experience working in medium to large size projects – e.g. project value greater or equal to US$1MM is desirable.
- Proficient in Cantonese, English & Madarian
- Experience of project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE 2 or Agile)
- Preferred certification in PRINCE 2, PMI CAPM, PMI PMP, etc.