- Provide secretariat support for the working group on the Health Department to be convened by the Department of Health and members include different stakeholders of school health and other meetings with different stakeholders
- Technical support for the working group by searching information about health promoting schools and other topics related to the project e.g. Mental health, physical inactivity, etc.
- Assist in reviews of local academic, governmental and departmental plans for health promotion at school settings
- Assist in developing evidence-based strategies and models for projects, prepare work plans, action plans and evaluation methods
- Assist in coordinating the overall planning, implementation and evaluation of the project
- Bachelor Degree in the field relating to communication art
- 2 years of post-qualification experience, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or related disciplines
- 2 years post graduate experience in production of multi-media web content; compilation of site-map of web page and relevant skills in constructing web site and web content
- Fulfilling the language proficiency requirements – CRE Chinese and English level 2 or above
- An overall band of 6.5 or above with no subtest score below band 6 obtained in the same sitting in the Academic Module of the International English Language Testing System(IELTS)
- Experience in managing educational or media project
- A good team player with proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.