About the Company
Our client is a well-known MNC leading in the commercial sector. Currently, they are looking for an Account Manager – Corporate Sales to join their team.
- Develop and manage customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and attain additional business
- Create account plans and proactively conduct strategic account reviews of customers on a regular basis to review service needs, usage trends, product requirements and pricing that meet customer needs and business objectives
- Deliver ongoing market analysis and assessment of competitors and market intelligence with a focus on the future and value creation
- Coordinate the bid process, proposal generation and customer pricing
- Build customer relationships, make presentations, and provide product support
- Expand customer base by acquiring new accounts and enhance revenues by cross selling in existing education accounts.
- Coordination with internal teams to ensure delivery and service commitments to customers are met with
- Provide periodic forecast, update sales leads and co-work with team members on new opportunities
- Plan and execute Education Roadshows along with marketing and sales teams in line with the expectations of customers
- 3 years of sales experience in a corporate environment, experience in handling corporate account (which tendering and bidding are required) is an added advantage.
- Self-starter with the willingness to take up new responsibility required by the management.
- Consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations as an individual contributor.
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
Please click the 'Apply' button below or send through your most updated CV. All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose.