About the Company
Our client is a well-known company leading in the FMCG market. Currently, they are looking for a (Senior) Brand Manager to join their team to support the growing business.
- Responsible for the complete development and implementation of product brand strategies and plan
- Responsible for the achievement of agreed volume/value sales, shares and spending objectives
- Launch planning for new products and successful launches of new products as required
- Effective development and administration of advertising & promotion budget
- Execute marketing programs to ensure pre-determined objectives for designated brand is achieved
- Effective sales and supply chain interface that will ensure proper and accurate volume forecast
- Monitor marketing mix to track achievement of the pre-determined objectives of the brand
- Work closely with ethical and trade team to implement marketing strategies and promotion programs of products that will assist in the achievement of sales objectives
- Uncover consumers and brand insights to help develop marketing programs/initiatives
- Develop consumer communications to ensure the successful execution of brand plan
- Motivate sales team and partners to achieve pre-determined goals and targets
- Help handling consumer queries and product complaints
- To communicate well with people at all levels and share work related ideas and information in a clear & unambiguous manner
- University Degree
- 5+ years working experience in Brand Marketing within FMCG industry.
- Excellent in managing big numbers, data analysis, and with appetite for growth through results-led experimentation.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude and take ownership in the roles and projects.
Please click the 'Apply' button below or send through your most updated CV. All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose.