- Support the team for all aspects of projects & event management, includes preparing pre-production, drafting promotional materials, contacting clients and vendors, providing logistic and on-site support
- To assist in implementing publicity and advertising plans on programmes and activities organised by the department;
- To conduct research for exhibitions and programmes;
- To assist with online programmes;
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- Bachelor's Degree from a Hong Kong university, majoring in History or related subject;
- Experience in Event Coordination is a plus
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage; Good knowledge in computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Chinese character processing.