Our client is reputable company within the hospitality industry, looking to hire an Assistant Chief Engineer The incumbent would be responsible in ensuring the smooth operations and overall performance of the building, facilities and all building services such as mechanical and engineering services. Interested candidates, please click below to apply.
- Oversee the department in the absence of the Chief Engineer.
- Ensure smooth running of operation of the building, its facilities and all the building services.
- Execute all the preventive maintenance and repair schedules for all hotel machinery, equipment, civil works and other facilities.
- Liaise with fellow team members to resolve the day-to-day operating problems within the engineering department.
- Oversee the planning of the general maintenance programme.
- Prioritize the maintenance work orders and complaints in accordance to department standards.
- Responsible to assist Chief Engineer in planning and implementing Fire Safety related issues.
- Responsible to support the Fire Safety Manager in carrying out annual fire safety procedural drills and evacuation exercises in the hotel.
- Responsible to prepare and record necessary reports for the department.
- Supervise and check repair work completed by staff or contractor.
- Responsible to inspect the maintenance standards of the guest rooms.
- Oversee junior staff matters such as work performance, attendance, discipline, safety and house rules and regulations.
- Responsible to plan the monthly duty roster for Engineering staff.
- Plan for the utilization of equipment and supplies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimally a Diploma or ITE in Engineering or Facilities Management or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Possess strong Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Sanitary (MEP) knowledge.
- Possess Fire Safety Management Certification and is well versed with fire & lift safety procedures.
- Experience working in hotels, commercial building or service apartments would be beneficial.
Interested candidates please click apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration No: R22110598 (Sethu Somasundaram Jeyalakshmi)
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd | EA License No: 09C5322